Articles, Publications & Public Research Reports
Market Street Research specializes in custom marketing research and as such, each study is uniquely designed to meet the needs of a specific client. For this reason, all research results are owned by our clients and thus most of our reports are proprietary. However, when conducting research for public entities such as a State’s Department of Public Health, we are authorized to publish the results of our work. Here are some examples of Market Street Research’s public reports and links to articles about studies we’ve done for public agencies.
Articles, Public Research Reports, and Publications
These files are in PDF format. To read PDF files, you need to install Adobe Acrobat® on your Computer. Click here to download the Acrobat reader now.
Public Reports by Market Street Available on the Web:
- Member Satisfaction Survey conducted by Market Street Research for the Uniformed Services Family Health Plan (USFHP), 1992 – 2003
- The Market Potential for the Household EcoTeam Program. Prepared by Market Street Research, Inc. for the Empowerment Institute, Woodstock, NY, March, 1996
- “Perceptions of Child Sexual Abuse as a Public Health Problem — Vermont, September 1995.” STOP IT NOW! and Market Street Research, Inc. Morbitiy & Mortality Weekly Report, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, August 29, 1997 / 46(34); pp. 801-803
- Attitudes, Beliefs, and Actions Taken Relating to Child Sexual Abuse in the Seven-County Twin Cities Metropolitan Area of Minnesota. Prepared by Market Street Research, Inc., for STOP IT NOW! Minnesota, The Campaign to Stop Child Sexual Abuse, August, 2003
- Engraving in the Marketplace: Research Findings by Market Street Research.
We are also happy to provide references appropriate to your industry. For more information: